Adventurous Spirit Retreat
Todos Santos Baja Mexico
October 30th - 5th November 2017
A soulful retreat experience designed to take you from the everyday to the exotic
This retreat will inspire, ignite and realign you with your true self from the inside out. This is an amazing adventure connecting you with exotic mother nature on eco excursions and adventures exploring the unique mysterious Mexico!
This experience will move your senses and awaken your soul, with pleasure discovered in the incredible food, coffee, culture and energy of this amazing place.
New stunning sights and sounds will blow your heart open, as you try one adventure after another. Each day we have created something new for you to explore in the laid back pace of the Baja lifestyle.
Retreat from the hustle and bustle of your every day life into this magical Mexican town on the Baja coastline, and be shown all this exotic location has to offer by people in the know!
One of the best bits of this retreat is one of the facilitators, Leanna McNeil has lived in this town previously and is super excited to be sharing this adventure and location with a group of like-minded people.
LA BOHEMIA BAJA RETREAT INCLUDES:
• 6 Night’s shared accommodation in local authentic and friendly hotel with pool
• Delicious daily breakfast prepared by the in-house chef
• Membership for the private El Faro Beach Club & Spa by Guaycura, for the duration of your stay and two trips with return transportation.
• Nature hikes and walks to private hidden beach for swims, whale watching & chill out time
• Eco excursion with a biologist and ocean guide to snorkel with whale sharks and seals in the Sea of Cortez including a catered beach lunch
• Eco excursion on an ocean stand up paddle boarding guided tour to explore local secret spots
• Learn about The Day of the Dead festivities with local makeup artist getting us looking the part, traditional Mexican celebratory flower making class, and our in-house Roadie Bar chef preparing a big meal of delicious dishes to celebrate the day in unforgettable style and fun
• Two sacred ceremonies to ignite your spirit and stir your soul
• Mindful medi-move classes to get into your body, stretching out the parts that need it while incorporating your unique intuitive movements followed by a meditation
• Return Transportation to El Mirador Ocean View Restaurant on our final night
• All hotel, airport and tour transportation to and from Cabo San Lucas and to planned tours, outings and day trips
• Time to sleep, swim, eat, read, relax, shop, spa or visit nearby towns or villages
• Free Internet connection (Wi-Fi)
• Free use of hotel bikes to take yourself farther off the beaten track
This retreat offers a combination of options that is designed to enhance your state of relaxation, well-being and adventure. Meditation, movement classes, hiking, walking, stand-up paddle boarding (supping), snorkelling, shopping, eating, wandering, unique cultural celebrations, whole food cuisine, time for play and relaxation all in a beautiful setting are available to support your experience on this retreat. We are providing a unique variety of experiences designed to assist with improving your connection to your mind, body and soul and to remind you how fun, carefree and adventurous you are. As this is your personal holiday experience we invite you to attend as much or as little as you desire.
La Bohemia Baja Baja
October 30th to November 5th 2017
6 nights at La Bohemia Baja Hotel Pequeño
Queen Share $2350 US
This retreat caters for a maximum of 12 participants. To hold your place a $750 US non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration. The remaining balance can be placed on a payment plan or paid in full 10 weeks prior to the retreat. The preferred payment method is by direct debit to avoid banking fees. There is a 1.9% fee for credit card payments. The price is based on queen share accommodation (we can pair you up) so if you need your own room please let us know and we can quote you on a single price.
We understand that traveling to exotic and unfamiliar places can be daunting so please do not hesitate to contact our team for further information, support and inspiration on what you need to gain confidence in your ability to join us. That is the very reason this retreat was designed, to support you to feel that you are in safe hands, while trying new things.
For further information regarding your holiday, retreat and program details, and to answer all your questions and concerns, please contact our experienced Retreat Administrators:
Leanna McNeil Mobile: 0424 098 913
Lisa Turnbull Mobile: 0417 541 838
The most popular route to travel to Baja is from Los Angeles, followed with a short flight to Carbo San Lucas. Our experienced travel team member will be sure to arrange easy and affordable flights for you. To book your flights and travel insurance and for more information on entry and exit requirements please contact our Personal Travel Manager Lee-anne Talbot. Travel Managers: Lee-anne Talbot Mobile: 0403 495 697 email@example.com
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
• Transfers that have not been detailed above
• Personal purchases
• Lunch and dinners which have not been specified
• Any visa, tourist or travel fees
• Drinks and alcohol purchases
• Spa treatments
• Travel Insurance (which is compulsory)
The retreat starts from 3pm Monday 30th October 2017 and there will be transfers available to the retreat from the airport. If you are arriving earlier, we will organise transfers from your hotel in Carbo San Lucas only. The retreat finishes 11am 5th November 2017.
To secure your place call us on: Leanna McNeil : 0424 098 913 Lisa Turnbull : 0417 541 838
Please Note: We are expecting this retreat to be fully booked and numbers are limited to 12 participants.
We look forward to you joining us for this once in a lifetime adventure!